Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) is a recognized chronic allergic/immune condition. A person with EoE will have inflammation of the esophagus. In EoE, large numbers of white blood cells called eosinophils are found in the tissue of the esophagus, where there normally are none. Symptoms include slow growth, difficulty swallowing, vomiting, abdominal pain, and acid reflux. Treatment for EoE includes steroids, proton pump inhibitors, and elimination diets. EoE is represented by the hot pink awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
View the entire Eosinophilic Esophagitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)