Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal condition characterized by enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. This condition is chronic, and while treatments can help, it cannot be cured. Symptoms of PCOS include irregular menstruation, ranging from very long and heavy periods to absence of menstruation, or even spotting. People with PCOS also often experience weight gain, acne, infertility, and unusual hair loss or growth. Treatments include birth control pills, anti-diabetic medication, statins to control cholesterol, and medications/procedures to inhibit hair growth. PCOS is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details