Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory disorder that affects many joints in the body. Rheumatoid arthritis affects joint linings, causing painful swelling. Over long periods of time, the inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis can cause bone erosion and joint deformity. Symptoms include joint/muscle pain, joint stiffness, swelling, tenderness, or weakness, lumpy or red skin, and feeling the sensation of pins and needles. While there is no cure for RA, physical therapy and medications such as steroids and anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressants can slow the progression. RA is represented by the blue and purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Rheumatoid Arthritis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Note: This design is printed on the back of the shirt.
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.