Gastroparesis (Gastro) is a condition caused by muscular or nervous damage in which case the muscle contractions which cause food to move through the digestive tract do not operate properly, causing a slowdown in digestion and a wide array of gastric symptoms. People with gastroparesis often have difficulty digesting food and require long-term treatment so that symptoms do not affect their daily lives. Gastroparesis awareness ribbon is green and gastro warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 5.9 oz., 100% polyester microfleece with anti-pill finish
- Center front reverse coil zipper with semi-autolock rubber pull tab
- Triple-needle coverstitch at raglan sleeve and inseam; front side pockets
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by: Team 365
View the entire Gastroparesis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!