Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) is a rare condition that causes inflammation of the blood vessels. GPA can affect the ears, nose, throat, lungs, and kidneys. With GPA, blood flow to organs and tissues may be reduced, causing damage. Symptoms include sinus pain, cough, fever, joint aches, blood in urine, and hearing loss. Treatment depends on the severity and may include monitoring of symptoms, immunosuppressive drugs, IV fluids, steroids, antibiotics, and chemo therapy. GPA is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton
- Rib knit neck; Curved hem
- Colorblock ¾ raglan sleeves
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!