Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) is a rare condition that causes inflammation of the blood vessels. GPA can affect the ears, nose, throat, lungs, and kidneys. With GPA, blood flow to organs and tissues may be reduced, causing damage. Symptoms include sinus pain, cough, fever, joint aches, blood in urine, and hearing loss. Treatment depends on the severity and may include monitoring of symptoms, immunosuppressive drugs, IV fluids, steroids, antibiotics, and chemo therapy. GPA is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!