Awareness ribbons are use to create public awareness for specific health conditions. The meaning of the colored awareness ribbons globally is to wear them and by doing that, making a statement of support for a particular cause. The meaning behind every awareness ribbon depends on it's colors and patterns.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Customizable Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% cotton
- Banded neck and armholes; Double-needle hem
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!