Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis (HSP) is a chronic neurological condition that affects the upper motor neurons in a body. HSP causes the spasticity of the muscles to increase over time, leading to stiffness and difficulty moving, typically affecting the lower body. People with HSP can often have trouble walking as time goes on, leading to a great deal of difficulty in their daily lives. Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis awareness ribbon is zebra-striped and HSP warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester