Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis (HSP) is a chronic neurological condition that affects the upper motor neurons in a body. HSP causes the spasticity of the muscles to increase over time, leading to stiffness and difficulty moving, typically affecting the lower body. People with HSP can often have trouble walking as time goes on, leading to a great deal of difficulty in their daily lives. Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis awareness ribbon is zebra-striped and HSP warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
World wide shipping
Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)