Iconic I'm a Chargie Racerback Tank
We use the battery analogy to explain what living with a chronic illness is like. Every single simple thing we do costs energy. Like getting up and getting dressed. On high pain days our batteries are depleted faster. Some days we can borrow charge from the next day, but that means we start the day with even less energy charge. The Battery Analogy is originally written by Natalie van Scheltinga, the founder of The Unchargeables. Based on that article the community came up with the name The Unchargeables, we call ourselves Chargies
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% preshrunk ringspun cotton, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Irish Green, Heather Purple and Heather Red are 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Decoration type: Direct To Garment Print
- Made by: Gildan
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!