The lie we tell others most often is “I'm Fine” because it is the easiest reply to the question how are you? When you have an invisible illness or chronic pain, you are never just fine. This designs shows the hidden meaning behind the word I'm Fine. The letters of the word Fine are made out of the words hopeful, broken, fatigued, misunderstood, alive, warrior, fighting, hurting, don't give up, strong, paingry, invisible. This shows how we really feel.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire I'm Fine Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.