The lie we tell others most often is “I'm Fine” because it is the easiest reply to the question how are you? When you have an invisible illness or chronic pain, you are never just fine. This designs shows the hidden meaning behind the word I'm Fine. The letters of the word Fine are made out of the words hopeful, broken, fatigued, misunderstood, alive, warrior, fighting, hurting, don't give up, strong, paingry, invisible. This shows how we really feel.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
View the entire I'm Fine Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!