Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) is a rare condition occurring when a person has a low level of platelets in the blood. ITP may occur when the immune system mistakenly attacks platelets. In children, it may follow a viral infection. In adults, it may be chronic. Symptoms may include easy bruising, bleeding, and pinpoint-sized reddish-purple spots on the lower legs. In children, ITP usually resolves without any treatment. Adults commonly need treatment with medications for bleeding and steroids. Rarely the spleen may need to be removed. ITP is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!