Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) is a rare condition occurring when a person has a low level of platelets in the blood. ITP may occur when the immune system mistakenly attacks platelets. In children, it may follow a viral infection. In adults, it may be chronic. Symptoms may include easy bruising, bleeding, and pinpoint-sized reddish-purple spots on the lower legs. In children, ITP usually resolves without any treatment. Adults commonly need treatment with medications for bleeding and steroids. Rarely the spleen may need to be removed. ITP is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester