Immunoglobulin A Vasculitis or IgA Vasculitis (IGA) is an autoimmune condition which causes the swelling of blood vessels and capillaries, often around the kidneys, joints, and lungs. IGA often causes a skin rash which can last for a month or more and can cause permanent damage to the kidneys. IGA is represented by a red ribbon and IGA warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Immunoglobulin A Vasculitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.