Immunoglobulin A Vasculitis or IgA Vasculitis (IGA) is an autoimmune condition which causes the swelling of blood vessels and capillaries, often around the kidneys, joints, and lungs. IGA often causes a skin rash which can last for a month or more and can cause permanent damage to the kidneys. IGA is represented by a red ribbon and IGA warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Immunoglobulin A Vasculitis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester