Klippel-Feil Syndrome (KFS) is a chronic condition which is characterized by the fusion of vertebrae in the neck. The condition causes a loss of mobility in the upper neck and is often associated with frequent headaches and migraines. People who suffer from KFS also often experience other symptoms including scoliosis, hearing problems, and heart defects. The awareness ribbon for Klippel-Feil Syndrome is white and KFS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
View the entire Klippel–Feil Syndrome Collection HERE.