Klippel-Feil Syndrome (KFS) is a chronic condition which is characterized by the fusion of vertebrae in the neck. The condition causes a loss of mobility in the upper neck and is often associated with frequent headaches and migraines. People who suffer from KFS also often experience other symptoms including scoliosis, hearing problems, and heart defects. The awareness ribbon for Klippel-Feil Syndrome is white and KFS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Front pouch pockets; Full athletic unisex cut
- Two-ply hood with matching drawcord
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Gildan®
View the entire Klippel–Feil Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!