Awareness ribbons are use to create public awareness for specific health conditions. The meaning of the colored awareness ribbons globally is to wear them and by doing that, making a statement of support for a particular cause. The meaning behind every awareness ribbon depends on it's colors and patterns.
Wear the Zebra awareness ribbon to raise awareness for Adhesion Related Disorder (ARD), Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders (PIDD), Specific Antibody Deficiency (SAD), Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS)
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 3/4in (20mm), with a 18'(48cm) curb chain and 2'(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 10-20 days from order
View the entire Low Spoon Warning Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that.