Mixed Connective Tissue disease (MCTD) is a condition which causes mild to severe swelling in the muscles and joints. The condition is caused when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy cells in the joints and causes inflammation. People with MCTD often have daily problems with the condition, which can be made worse by the weather, and the pain can make work and school difficult. The awareness ribbon for Mixed Connective Tissue Disease is blue and purple and MCTD warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Mixed Connective Tissue Disease Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.