Medullary Sponge Kidney (MSK) is a kidney condition in which cysts develop in the affected person’s kidneys. The most common effect of MSK is the passing of frequent kidney stones by those who suffer from it, which can be a chronic source of pain. People who suffer from MSK can often find tasks in life to be difficult on account of the chronic pain caused by the disease, and there is no known cure. Medullary Sponge Kidney awareness is represented by purple, teal, and green ribbons and MSK warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 30 singles
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage; Runs small, we suggest ordering up
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Medullary Sponge Kidney Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!