Meniere's Disease is a rare inner ear disorder that causes episodes of vertigo. Ménière's disease usually starts in one ear, but later may involve both. Smoking, infections, or a high-salt diet may worsen the disease. Symptoms include a spinning sensation (vertigo), hearing loss, ear ringing (tinnitus), and ear pressure. The vertigo may cause severe nausea and imbalance. Hearing loss may become permanent. Medications for nausea or motion sickness may help manage symptoms. Other treatments include antihistamine, diuretics, sedatives, dietary changes, and hearing aids. Meniere’s Disease is represented by the gold and silver awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Meniere’s Disease Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester