Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) is a chronic pain disorder in which pressure points in a person’s muscles causes pain in various parts of the body. MPS is a condition which typically worsens with time but can be combated by medication and physical therapy. People who suffer from MPS have difficulty with physical tasks that require repeated contractions of their affected muscles. There is no official ribbon color for myofascial pain syndrome MPS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Myofascial Pain Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!