Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) is a chronic pain disorder in which pressure points in a person’s muscles causes pain in various parts of the body. MPS is a condition which typically worsens with time but can be combated by medication and physical therapy. People who suffer from MPS have difficulty with physical tasks that require repeated contractions of their affected muscles. There is no official ribbon color for myofascial pain syndrome MPS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®