Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) is a central nervous system disorder that primarily affects the eye nerves and the spinal cord. NMO is also known as neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder or Devic's disease. It occurs when your body's immune system reacts against its own cells in the central nervous system, mainly in the optic nerves and spinal cord, but sometimes in the brain.
NMO may cause blindness in one or both eyes, weakness or paralysis in the legs or arms, painful spasms, loss of sensation, uncontrollable vomiting and hiccups, and bladder or bowel dysfunction from spinal cord damage. Children may experience confusion, seizures or coma with NMO. Neuromyelitis optica flare-ups may be reversible, but can be severe enough to cause permanent visual loss and problems with walking. Treatment includes IV steroids and plasma exchange. NMO is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% cotton
- Banded neck and armholes; Double-needle hem
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
View the entire Neuromyelitis Optica Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!