Occipital Neuralgia is a condition which causes severe headaches in the back of the head or upper neck. Occipital neuralgia is caused by occipital nerves being damaged or irritated, and can be chronic, but victims can often recover which medication and physical therapy. People with Occipital Neuralgia can have trouble day-to-day with pain while on the road to recovery due to the pain caused by their headaches. The awareness ribbon color for occipital neuralgia is teal. Occipital neuralgia warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Occipital Neuralgia Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!