Pernicious Anemia (PA) is believed to be an autoimmune disease causing a decrease in red blood cells that occurs when the body can’t absorb enough vitamin B-12. It is a chronic condition that is characterized by fatigue and weakness. This disease is treatable by taking B-12 supplements via shots or pills. When untreated, Pernicious Anemia can cause heart or nerve damage. Pernicious Anemia is represented by the red, black, and white awareness ribbon and items representing PA are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Pernicious Anaemia Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.