Pancreatitis Warrior NFTW Lightweight Full Zip Hoodie
Pancreatitis is an inflammation occurring in the pancreas, often caused by infections, cancer, or other conditions. Pancreatitis can be chronic and can cause symptoms such as pain in the abdomen, fever, weight loss, nausea, and vomiting. Pancreatitis is often treatable depending on the cause, but the symptoms can be difficult to manage for people who suffer from it. Pancreatitis awareness ribbon color is purple and pancreatitis warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!