Pancreatitis Warrior NFTW Zip Up Hooded Sweatshirt
Pancreatitis is an inflammation occurring in the pancreas, often caused by infections, cancer, or other conditions. Pancreatitis can be chronic and can cause symptoms such as pain in the abdomen, fever, weight loss, nausea, and vomiting. Pancreatitis is often treatable depending on the cause, but the symptoms can be difficult to manage for people who suffer from it. Pancreatitis awareness ribbon color is purple and pancreatitis warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Front pouch pockets; Full athletic unisex cut
- Two-ply hood with matching drawcord
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Gildan®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!