Pancreatitis Warrior Skull Racerback Tank
Pancreatitis is an inflammation occurring in the pancreas, often caused by infections, cancer, or other conditions. Pancreatitis can be chronic and can cause symptoms such as pain in the abdomen, fever, weight loss, nausea, and vomiting. Pancreatitis is often treatable depending on the cause, but the symptoms can be difficult to manage for people who suffer from it. Pancreatitis awareness ribbon color is purple and pancreatitis warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% preshrunk ringspun cotton, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Irish Green, Heather Purple and Heather Red are 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Decoration type: Direct To Garment Print
- Made by: Gildan
View the entire Pancreatitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Note: This design is printed on the back of the shirt.