Pemphigoid Gestationis (PG) is a rare pregnancy-associated autoimmune skin disease that is characterized by an itchy rash that develops into blisters. It is most common during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. In most women with PG, the condition begins as an extremely itchy, hive-like rash during mid to late pregnancy. It often begins with red bumps around the belly button, but spreads to other parts of the body within days to weeks. After about 2 to 4 weeks, large, fluid-filled blisters form on the affected areas. Some people with PG don't develop blisters but instead have large, raised patches (plaques). Symptoms may resolve on their own, but can flare when the woman resumes menstruation or with other pregnancies. PG is usually treated with topical steroids and antihistamines. PG does not have a specific awareness ribbon but awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Pemphigoid Gestationis Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!