Pemphigoid Gestationis (PG) is a rare pregnancy-associated autoimmune skin disease that is characterized by an itchy rash that develops into blisters. It is most common during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. In most women with PG, the condition begins as an extremely itchy, hive-like rash during mid to late pregnancy. It often begins with red bumps around the belly button, but spreads to other parts of the body within days to weeks. After about 2 to 4 weeks, large, fluid-filled blisters form on the affected areas. Some people with PG don't develop blisters but instead have large, raised patches (plaques). Symptoms may resolve on their own, but can flare when the woman resumes menstruation or with other pregnancies. PG is usually treated with topical steroids and antihistamines. PG does not have a specific awareness ribbon but awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
View the entire Pemphigoid Gestationis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)