Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is represented by a multi-colored flame and orange awareness ribbons. It occurs when there is a malfunction of the central nervous system resulting in extreme chronic pain to one or more of the extremities and often appears after injury, stroke, surgery, or heart attack. This pain can be chronic and affect the nerves and muscles. Pain is severe and characterized as pins and needles or uncomfortable tingling or burning. These symptoms are often accompanied by fatigue, depression, sweating, headache, stiffness, or swelling. CRPS Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 9 oz, 75% cotton, 25% polyester; Premium ringspun cotton
- Contrast dark grey twill neck tape
- Double-needle cuffs; 1x1 rib with spandex
View the entire Phoenix Collection HERE.