Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is a chronic inherited disorder in which clusters of cysts develop in the kidneys. The cysts in polycystic kidney disease are noncancerous sacs containing water-like fluid. They can grow very large. Many people with this condition have kidney failure by age 60.
Symptoms include high blood pressure, back or side pain, swollen abdomen, fatigue, and blood in the urine. Treatments include medication to control blood pressure, pain relievers, and cyst removal. A kidney transplant might be needed. PKD is represented by the mint green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Polycystic Kidney Disease Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester