Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is a chronic inherited disorder in which clusters of cysts develop in the kidneys. The cysts in polycystic kidney disease are noncancerous sacs containing water-like fluid. They can grow very large. Many people with this condition have kidney failure by age 60.
Symptoms include high blood pressure, back or side pain, swollen abdomen, fatigue, and blood in the urine. Treatments include medication to control blood pressure, pain relievers, and cyst removal. A kidney transplant might be needed. PKD is represented by the mint green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Polycystic Kidney Disease Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!