Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal condition characterized by enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. This condition is chronic, and while treatments can help, it cannot be cured. Symptoms of PCOS include irregular menstruation, ranging from very long and heavy periods to absence of menstruation, or even spotting. People with PCOS also often experience weight gain, acne, infertility, and unusual hair loss or growth. Treatments include birth control pills, anti-diabetic medication, statins to control cholesterol, and medications/procedures to inhibit hair growth. PCOS is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!