Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a condition of persistent mental and emotional distress that occurs after a person experienced or witnesses a traumatic event or experiences an injury. It is characterized by intense flashbacks and anxiety, mistrust of others, agitation, emotional detachment, and unwanted thoughts. People with PTSD often have loss of interest or pleasure from activities, loneliness, insomnia, nightmares, anxiety, and emotional detachment. Treatments for PTSD include cognitive behavioral therapy and medications to ease depression and anxiety. PTSD is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!