Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome - POTS Warrior Flannel Pants
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) is a chronic and incurable condition that occurs when blood volume decreases upon standing up. Symptoms include lightheadedness, fainting, and rapid heartbeat, which are relieved by lying down again. People with POTS may also experience dizziness, fatigue, inability to exercise, lightheadedness, fainting, fast heart rate, nausea, anxiety, or blurred vision. Treatments include increasing salt and fluid intake, medications, wearing compression garments, and in severe cases, having a pacemaker implanted. The ribbon for POTS awareness is blue and items for POTS awareness can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change th