Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) is a chronic and incurable condition that occurs when blood volume decreases upon standing up. Symptoms include lightheadedness, fainting, and rapid heartbeat, which are relieved by lying down again. People with POTS may also experience dizziness, fatigue, inability to exercise, lightheadedness, fainting, fast heart rate, nausea, anxiety, or blurred vision. Treatments include increasing salt and fluid intake, medications, wearing compression garments, and in severe cases, having a pacemaker implanted. The ribbon for POTS awareness is blue and items for POTS awareness can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 9 oz, 75% cotton, 25% polyester; Premium ringspun cotton
- Contrast dark grey twill neck tape
- Double-needle cuffs; 1x1 rib with spandex
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan
View the entire Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome Collection HERE.