Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) is a rare autoimmune disease that causes progressive destruction of the bile ducts of the liver. In primary biliary cirrhosis, the bile ducts develop inflammation and eventually collapse. This causes liver damage and may eventually lead to cirrhosis. In early stages, people may not experience any symptoms. When symptoms occur, they include fatigue, itching, yellowing of the skin, abdominal pain, and fat in stool. There is no cure, but medications can help delay the condition's progression. Treatment focuses on monitoring and managing complications. In severe cases, a liver transplant may be required. PBC is represented by the black awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% cotton
- Banded neck and armholes; Double-needle hem
- Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan®
View the entire Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!