Psoriatic Arthritis - PsA Warrior Stamped Bracelet
Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is a chronic form of arthritis that can affect some people with the skin condition, psoriasis. Symptoms include joint pain, stiffness, and swelling, which may flare and subside. Many people with the condition are affected by morning stiffness. People may also experience skin rashes, fatigue, itching, physical deformities, small dents in their nails, and tendinitis. Even people with mild skin psoriasis can have a significant degree of arthritis. Treatments for PsA include anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive medications, steroid injections, and joint replacement. PsA is represented by the dark blue, orange, and orchid awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)