Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a condition of persistent mental and emotional distress that occurs after a person experienced or witnesses a traumatic event or experiences an injury. It is characterized by intense flashbacks and anxiety, mistrust of others, agitation, emotional detachment, and unwanted thoughts. People with PTSD often have loss of interest or pleasure from activities, loneliness, insomnia, nightmares, anxiety, and emotional detachment. Treatments for PTSD include cognitive behavioral therapy and medications to ease depression and anxiety. PTSD is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.