Raynaud’s Disease, aka Raynaud’s Phenomenon is often self-diagnosed and occurs when fingers, toes, ears, and tip of the nose feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress. It's often accompanied by changes in the color of the skin. People with Raynaud’s may experience sensitivity to cold or reduced sensitivity to touch and paleness of skin due to reduced blood supply to affected areas. Calcium channel blockers may help treat Raynaud’s long term, but otherwise patients need to employ methods for keeping warm. Raynaud’s Disease is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Raynauds Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!