Raynaud’s Disease, aka Raynaud’s Phenomenon is often self-diagnosed and occurs when fingers, toes, ears, and tip of the nose feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress. It's often accompanied by changes in the color of the skin. People with Raynaud’s may experience sensitivity to cold or reduced sensitivity to touch and paleness of skin due to reduced blood supply to affected areas. Calcium channel blockers may help treat Raynaud’s long term, but otherwise patients need to employ methods for keeping warm. Raynaud’s Disease is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Raynaud's Disease Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.