Customisable Red Awareness Ribbon With Words Unisex Shirt
Awareness ribbons are use to create public awareness for specific health conditions. The meaning of the colored awareness ribbons globally is to wear them and by doing that, making a statement of support for a particular cause. The meaning behind every awareness ribbon depends on it's colors and patterns.
Wear the Red awareness ribbon to raise awareness for Amyothropic Lateral Schlerosis (ALS), Cogan’s Syndrome, Evan’s Syndrome (ES), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS), Microscopic Polyangitis (MPA), Neutropenia, Polycythemia, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP), Vasculitis
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
Both lines of text fully customizable!We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!