Amplified musculoskeletal pain syndrome (AMPS) is a very painful medical condition that can cause pain anywhere in the body. These episodes of pain can be intermittent or constant, can affect the whole body or be localized to one area of the body or affect just a limb. It can be caused by illness, injury, or psychological stress. In AMPS, there is an abnormal short circuit in the spinal cord. The normal pain signal not only travels up to the brain, but also the neurovascular (fight or flight nerves) that control blood flow through the blood vessels. These nerves cause the blood vessels to constrict, restricting blood flow and oxygen to muscles and bone and leading to an increase of lactic acid, which causes pain. Treatments include physical therapy, psychotherapy, and pain medications. Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain Syndrome is represented by the orange awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 30 singles
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage; Runs small, we suggest ordering up
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!