Cushing Syndrome, also known as hypercortisolism, occurs when the body is exposed to high cortisol levels for a long time. It is marked by weight gain around the body’s midsection and fatty deposits around the next and upper back while losing fat in the extremities. Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome are a fatty hump between the shoulders, a rounded face, and pink or purple stretch marks. This may be accompanied by muscle loss or weakness, anxiety, depression, hair loss, and bruising easily. The awareness ribbon for Cushing’s Syndrome is light blue/yellow. Awareness products are available in in Cushing’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Cushing’s Disease Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton
- Rib knit neck; Curved hem
- Colorblock ¾ raglan sleeves
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!Size Chart