Rocking Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder Dolman Sleeve
Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder (DSPD) is a condition which causes a person to be unable to fall asleep at the time they desire, often keeping them awake for two hours or more. People with DSPD often have trouble waking up in the morning for work and school due to lack of sleep, which can also lead to depression and other problems. The awareness ribbon for Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder is black and DSPD warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.