Rocking DRESS Syndrome Dolman Sleeve
Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms(DRESS Syndrome) is a disorder caused by a reaction to certain medical treatments resulting in a severe rash, and may also cause organ damage in certain cases. People who are diagnosed with DRESS syndrome may have trouble in the day to day lives as the treatment for the disease is often a long round of exhausting steroid regimens. DRESS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire DRESS Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.Size Chart