Fabry disease is a chronic illness caused by a genetic disorder in which the body is unable to produce an essential enzyme. The symptoms of Fabry disease include episodes of pain, hearing and eye problems, joint problems, and various others. People with Fabry disease typically must undergo lifelong treatment and enzyme replacement therapy to lessen their symptoms. Fabry disease’s awareness ribbon is dark blue and Fabry warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Self-fabric v-neck with open hem sleeves; Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Fabry Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!